Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thrill Tuesday


Too many things happen around... flood, petrol increase, Mawi won as the most popular artist. Well, there are always good and bad things happen around which we as a human should see it as a lesson and motivation.

My day yesterday was like before. Busy like crazy. After complete the quotation, which I really thank God for making me so easy to finish it three days earlier than I expected. How can it be so fast? I have no idea. Maybe because my sweetheart was around. Talked to me until almost time for me to go home.

The dinner with client was not that bad. Talk and talk and talk. Food and food and food. I tried to be very strong not to eat too much. Oh well, I would rather not to eat than to suffer when I'm old. But the food there look so good. Especially the chocolate cake, ice cream... yeah I know if Steve is around he will let me eat in small portion if I want it so much but haha, I better not or I will end up finish it all.

Hmmmm, my pc at home giving problem again. Well, it's really an old machine. I'm using it when I was in university. Er, should I throw it away? I don't think so. It helped me a lot during my thesis. Suddenly I think of machine that can talk. Like Toy Story. Cool cartoon by Pixar. Hey, why I talk about cartoon, now? Geez!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Yup I stayed up till one sipping coffee and dozing off once in a while, It was nice keeping you company while you worked. When you come to study, I will get you a laptop for school. you need that. You give up chocolate cake for me? you are crazy in love eh?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home