Friday, February 24, 2006

Games, Computer and Restaurant


Yesterday after such a busy day at work, and that Yahoo having problem, I went home and shower, have dinner (red bean bread) and rest. Then I played The Sims game on my Playstation 2. In the game, Joshua already married Debbie and have two kids; Jenny Diana and Daniel Jose. Now, I have to make sure their kids study well so that they will be send out to further studies. And both Joshua and Debbie need to earn enough money so that they can pay for the study fees.

My hard disk has never being scan for years. There must be lots of virus in it because it's acting strange this few days. Mostly I'm using it for work purpose (normally I didn't bring work home, don't wanna make it a habit and also my mom hate that so much) but usually I use it to play games. It's either The Sims, Age of Mythology or Diablo. Oh well, now I have to think of taking out the hard disk, bring it to the office for it to be scanned or format or anything, as long as it will be in good condition again.

I read Steve's blog. He wrote beautiful blog about special restaurant that we've been when we were in Singapore. I do love their mutton curry and murtabak. But it came in such a huge portion that I have to ask Steve to finish it for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diah said...

steve got a blog? point me!!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

How old is your PC? hmmm ok I'll put that on my list. New PC for sayang.
Joshua is married already? I better let him know. lol
yummy murtabak!!! how do you say that again? lol
Satu murtabak, hehe
Points to blog for Diah--> http://nanasuami.blogspot.com/

6:18 AM  
Blogger Diah said...

wallao, nanasuami

4:32 PM  
Blogger Fadzlina said...

hahaha =P

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home