Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Me, My Sweetheart and Nadiah


Listening to Bee Gees' song 'Alone' while writing this blog. Steve sent it to me. It's so silly because when I asked him to send me this song, I was actually not sure if this is really Bee Gees' or is it the correct song title but it happen to be correct. So, I guess I didn't waste his sleeping time just to wait until the song completely download. And, to tell the truth, I am so excited waiting for that Bee Gees' cd to arrive.

No email from my friends that I met in web. It's just so quiet. Not even from my sister, Nadiah. (anyway thanks for your comment in my blog, and for tag my name in your blog) Normally she will be busy at work. I can consider her as the most important person in the office. Not like me, no one ever care even I was not around for two weeks because of spending my time in Singapore. Hahaha... [ yeah and because of that I have pile of work to be completed by end of this month =( ]

Oh yeah, Steve sent me a very nice lovely picture. I like it so much. He took it at Sentosa Island. My, he's just very good in taking pictures. He should take one of Backstreet Boys during the concert! Anyway, Happy 2nd Anniversary sweetheart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diah said...

diah, a.k.a unwanted chaperon in sg, hahahahaha acah jek :p

yah, been busy. so, 2nd year anniversary, this adik kecik want to tumpang for more candies and more candies. valentine maa... no candies nor flowers for me today, huhuhu.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

This Nana sparks fond memories of listening to Bee Gee's so out I go to find their cd. I got one with 40 songs ,,, that should be enough lol. still gotta load songs in other pc first sayang. It's coming soon. Love you Nana
Hugs to my little sis Diah

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home