Thursday, February 16, 2006

Crazy Day


Too busy at work. Piles of work on the table. Received called from client yesterday saying that she didn't receive the document yet. It really drive me crazy. Because I remember we have to submit to them on the 27th January. But my colleague say he was not sure how to do that. So I spent almost everyday, helping him until before I went to Singapore. And then he supposed to continue and send it to them and at last he failed. And the best part is he said he didn't do anything after that. Great, eh?

That document is too important. It effect company's pride and financial and some people just think it lightly. I can be tolerate with this company for not giving good pay but not with some irresponsible colleague. And also what happen at home makes my day even worse. It's just a bad day for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diah said...

poor nana, I understand the feeling *hugs

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home