Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Work and My Dream

My blog has nothing to do with this movie but hey, this is my blog, I can do what I want =P. Anyway I like this movie, and in this picture showed the first time when Elle meet her wonderful boyfriend (after being kicked out from her class for not able to answer a question) before she dumped Warner that breaking up with her because she's too... er, for him, not too serious.



As I thought, a meeting means more work. So starting today until September I will have to do something like road tour (sounds like singer having album promotion eh? =P) But then I'm not sure if I'm still here until September. I have my own plan this year. And it's gonna be something too important for me. It has to do with my dream! What is it? Er, no I won't tell. Because when you tell your dreams, it will not come true... (if you think this sentence sound familiar, I think you do like watch Cinderella cartoon too =D)

Yesterday meeting took so long. Finish at almost 2pm but I managed to talk to my sweetheart for a while before he went to sleep. And yesterday too, I spent my day made plans, what should I do, when, who, etc. just to make sure everything is right or at least when I'm not around someone can just check my schedule and continue with what I'm doing and what I plan to do next.

Yeah, that wonderful two people came late for meeting yesterday and I don't have time at all to check their work. Mistakes were everywhere and it really drive me crazy. Lucky my boss was ok yesterday so he didn't bother so much about those mistakes but he did say that he hardly have meeting with us so can't we just do the best for that? Spelling mistakes and wrong figure here and there. Geez! Do they think they still in school?

Well, I went home, had baked bean for dinner, clean the house and then play The Sims game for a while. Watch Legally Blonde 1 & 2 and sleep at 1am. I think Reese Witherspoon is really cute in that movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home