Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Study?


At this age of nearly 30, can I still study? This thing keep disturbing my thoughts. I am very sure of further studies but after eight years... study? Am I serious? =P

Oh well, there is no limit of age if one would like to gain knowledge. After all, men and women have to study, have to learn, this is what we've thought before. In fact, working is also some sort of learning process. Sometimes what you learn doesn't mean you can directly implement it at work. For example, try to prepare closing account. It's not gonna be as difficult when you study than in real life. Trust me, it drives me crazy everytime. But then once you work on it and solve it, there is when you gonna feel the satisfaction.

Anyway, I do love those times in university. I was staying in a college. Being so active with college activities every semester in order to get nicer room. Had so much assessments, tests (I don't like tests), report assignment (this one I like it) and many more. Busy with curricular activities. Being force to jog everyday (it's torturing but I miss those times when I was so slim, chewah). Fasting (I love fasting month in university). I guess everyday was a great day in university last time including Valentine's Day (normally I received roses - but not so much because I'm so ugly, even my shadow doesn't wanna see me, hahaha, but how I wish I could get chocolates) =P

Oh well, I heard that, there's gonna be American Education Exhibition in Le Meridien Hotel tomorrow. I may wanna take opportunity to go there. I wish I could find some better place to further studies. Hmmm, I guess I will be in US soon, honey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

hey! who sends my sweetheart roses eh? oh thats before we met. I will send you plenty roses or tulips sayang, because you are so beautiful.
And smart so you won't have trouble in studies.
Yeah you have alot of experience now, thats a plus.
Pick a university close to me!! I promise I won't disturb your studies, , well I may :p a little . hehe

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home