Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Attack Of The Clothes


I can't sleep last night. So I watch Star Wars series. Begin with the Star Wars 2 - Attack Of The Clones. I noticed in this film Natalie Portman wear variety kinds of clothes and some weird hairstyle also strange kind of make up. Anyway, for a pretty lady like her, not even one of the outfit make her look ugly.

Not sure what is wrong with me but I sleep late for almost past a week. (I think it's all your fault, Steve =P) Normally the earliest is around 3am. So if I have done with my housework, I will watch vcd or play The Sims games. I've done with all Harry Potter series, and then Back To The Future, follow by Lord Of The Rings and the latest is Star Wars.

Maybe after this I need to look for some good movie that one of my favourite actor, Tom Hanks in it... like Forrest Gump (the best part is when he gave an idea on how to dance to late Elvis Presley), Sleepless In Seattle (can you sleep good Steve? =P), Cast Away (Wilson!!!) and many more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I sleep only because I work 12 hours 6 days a week, but never rested without you by my side sayang. Please don't use Natalies hair dresser LOL.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Diah said...

If I have natalie portman's hairdo from star wars, I would end up in the psycho magazine in the 'what were they thinking?' column, hahahaha. movie marathon to the extreme, cool nana ;D

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home