Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Alone


I've been told to train students next Tuesday and the training will be held in Kuantan, Pahang. I will be there for two days. Immediately after that, I rescheduled my plan. Good thing about teaching outside Kuala Lumpur, are travelling and allowance given. But then I may bring my apprentice with me =P, because my boss still trust me to handle this job. But still I don't wanna be too greedy to conquer everything. I believe that to make us success is by making other people (normally refer to our downline) success. Well, it's true.

Before going home I went to the telephone service to ask for progress. I still have to wait... *sigh*. I went home and again feeling tense with the condition of the house. To live with zombies (seems dead but still alive) is like handling huge burden. I took shower, clean the cat's thing (so smelly), unclog the drain, throw away rubbish, mop the floor (someone spill the coffee and just leave it there) and do laundry. After a while, my mom's sister came just to give me hard time. Hmmm, what a nice day =(.

I was feeling sad. I know I have family and friends but I'm still alone. But still I never give up hope. I know someday my happiness will come. And I hope it's gonna come soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

don't feel alone Nana, someone is always thinking of you and loves you so much

1:14 PM  
Blogger Edward Ott said...

You have a very fascinating blog.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Diah said...

steve's right
though I do understand wht you are feeling
orang ramai sekeliling tapi in the end kita still rasa sepi. honestly i am that and i do feel that. what you see on the surface is not actually what's happening inside.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home