Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Fried Rice


Yesterday, I stopped at the supermarket and buy long beans and chicken fillet. I cook rice. Then use chilli peppers (cili api), onion, garlic, anchovies, shrimp (blend all this) and add long beans and chicken fillet to make fried rice. Eat it with fried egg sunny side up and few slices of cucumber. I also made coffee for drink. Mmmmmm it's yummy.

Evethough I'm not an excellent cook. But you will be satisfied to prepare it on your own rather than buy it at stalls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

well sounds good Nana, I'll have some please. not sure about the anchovies but i'll give it a try

12:44 PM  
Blogger Diah said...

the anchovies at your place sucks big time steve, hahaha. Over here its the main ingredient for nearly all of the food. most of the time we grind it up before cooking.
dey nana, you're making me hungry

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home