Thursday, March 09, 2006

Three Days in Kuantan


I had a great time in Kuantan. Working and at the same time look around wonderful places there. Gebeng, it's actually sort of industrial area that situated closer to port. Friendly people around, nice view.

I stay for two nights at De Rhu Beach Resort. Not so well maintained resort but friendly staff and nice food. It's just that they should change new cups in the room. But, newspapers that they put outside the door every morning was really good. At least they get good points for that.

The food there are great. Especially seafood. But one thing about being away from home is that I miss my baby. Oh well, I still miss him even I'm at home. No internet service in that company. And we spend three days, discussing and training. I had a great time. I may bring Steve with me to go there some time. I guess Cherating gonna be better place to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home