Friday, March 03, 2006

Siti Nurhaliza


Not to say she is my favourite singer but she does have a great voice. I've met her in person and I can't believe myself how wonderful she is. Rich and famous and yet humble and softspoken. I guess that makes her beautiful and attractive.

I've sent Steve a beautiful song sang by her and M. Nasir (song theme for Puteri Gunung Ledang - Bagaikan Sakti). And I think that is one of her beautiful song. The last time I met her was few years ago, during her birthday. Her family made a surprise birthday party.

I'm not sure why I wanna write about her in this blog. Maybe because by the time I on my Winamp, her song Sendiri happen to be the first. And suddenly it reminds me of her and I know she is one of the most talented and wonderful singer that I've ever known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home