Friday, March 10, 2006

Singles


Have you ever play The Sims? And what about Singles? I went to cyber cafe yesterday. My concern is to send email to my colleague about our work progress and also to accompany my cousin doing her surfing but the icon Singles really attracts me. It's kinda like The Sims games but more naughty. No kidding. If you wanna play this game seriously, I suggest you to buy the cd and install it at your pc, at home!

This game is too honest. Yeah, I think I can say that. They have this story mode where it happen to be you move to your girlfriend's apartment and it happen to be she is staying with your ex. And your mission is to steal him back! It's actually not that hard to steal him back because he and your girlfriend are not an item but it takes quite some time. Especially if your ex is not seducable =P

I end up spending almost two hours playing the games and ten minutes to send the email. Geez, I'm just lucky because I went to the cyber cafe with my cousin and sit at quite private place where no one can peek (except my cousin). She was surprised about it too and you know what, she also play the same game and didn't do her assignment. Hey, it's not my fault if she can't score her papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home