Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Backstreet Boys Live In Singapore


I went to Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch Backstreet Boys concert. Hard to believe but that's what happened. It was a successful concert, most of the time the audience sing together with them. They are such a great entertainer. They sang and dance so well. They're just cool. That's the best birthday present I've ever received. Thank you so much, baby. I really had a great time.

They even sing my favourite song 'Quit Playin' Games'. Not to say the most favourite but that song was the first song that makes me started to like them. Since then I think I almost know all of their songs. They also let us enjoy their latest song 'Incomplete'. After 13 years, at last I able to see them live in concert. I was just 16 when I first get crazy about them. This is one of the most great things happen in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hi sweetheart, I will always try to make your dreams come true. I enjoyed the concert too, except the two kill-joys behind us, lol. Backstreet Boys was never a favorite of mine, but they did put on a good show, and I like their music. Next concert we go to will be rock and roll, maybe ZZ Top lol.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Diah said...

ni nak jeleskan oranglah ni

uwa!!!!!

howie d!!!!!!
i love you!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

cik kak, kita tag awak utk entry blog kita. bile nak balas :p

nana, did steve pass the message to kiss howie d for me? hihihi (steve already sms to me that you'd better not *sighs)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home