Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Reality TV, Average Joe

I watched Average Joe yesterday. Larissa is such a sweet girl. I don't know if I'm gonna like her decision compare to Outback Jack that I watched last few months. Jack really made a good decision. He doesn't just looking at that girl pretty face, he cares more of how she loves him and how kind she is.

Yesterday seems like all Average Joe group will have a tough competition between them and the other team which have everything; smart, intelligent and charming. I personally think that it doesn't matter if I have someone that may 'hurt my eyes, not my heart' (not good looking but love me so much). But I'm just so lucky that my sweetheart doesn't hurt both my eyes and heart.

Next week, I will be in Singapore and hope and I can watch how it's gonna happen with Average Joe after they know that they gonna compete with the other team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home