Friday, May 13, 2005

Bo Bice, American Idol 4

I went home pretty late last night. I just know that Anthony Federov will not going to continue his journey to be next American Idol. Well, he was not my favourite since he started joined. But it seems like he improved a lot and he is one of a good singer I supposed. Now, only Bo Bice, Carrie Underwood and Vonzel Solomon will go to the next round. I hope Bo and Carrie will be in top two. But people's vote, we will never know. Just like what happened to Constantine, Anwar, Jessica and Nikko.

But I really hope that Bo Bice will win. Not sure why I say that. But I do like to listen to his powerful voice, the way he hold the mic stand while singing, and also his haircut (I think he is cute!). Well, it's up to people in USA to decide. If Vonzel or Carrie might win this competition, I won't be surprise. But Bo will always be my first choice in this season of American Idol. You really have what it takes, Bo. Go Bo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home