Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunday, Resting Day

Sunday is usually time when I do laundry and clean the house and get ready to get back to work for the next day. It's also the time for me to rest. After spent sometime with my sweetheart, I watched a movie. At first, I planned to watch The Return Of The King but then something is wrong with the cd (maybe I play that cd too much, those cd just need a break) so I changed to another Hindi movie also happen to be my favourite 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' (KKKG).

I first watched this movie with my aunt and few of her friends at TGV KLCC. We watched midnight show. It finished at 3.30am. It was a great show. I just love a film that have Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in it. First, 'Dilwale Dulhania La Jayenge' and now this movie. It's just a simple story. Actually I really like if the movie show what happened to Naina (acted by Rani Mukherjee) at last. And I think she really look so beautiful in this movie. And as usual, eventhough I watch this movie for more than ten times. I still cry at the last part. Just can't help it. It's really touching and it's a wonderful story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home