Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Horlick, My Cat

One night when I was so busy with my work, I heard a cat meow outside my house. It was pretty late and I felt pity with the cat. After all, it was raining and maybe the cat was hungry. I opened my front door and saw a kitty. I poured some milk and gave it to him and he licked viraciously. Then, I continue doing my work when he came, laid on my lap and sleep. It really touched my heart.

The next day I cleaned him. His fur look really nice. It's off white. So I called him 'Horlick'. Now, Horlick has grown up. A bit fierce with stranger but he never miss lay next to me on bed or on the floor. Since he came, I never let one window close. I open it slightly so Horlick can freely go in and out whenever he wants. He's such a wonderful cat. Everytime I walk to my car, he will run after me. Get inside the car and will never wanna go out until I carry him out.

I did bring him to my hometown sometime. He will walk freely in the car and he really love to sit at the back. I remember when one time I wanna refill some fuel, the guy thought, it's my tissue box cover until he looked at it carefully. I know cat's life is not long. I will give all the love I can when I still have chance to do it. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home