Saturday, May 14, 2005

LOTR, The Best Film Forever

J.R.R. Tolkien was a great writer. To see how detail he described every single character in his book really amaze me. Wizards, elves, dwarves, hobbits, ent tree and even the construction of each building like Minas Tirith was such an awesome creation. He even create a map that showed all places such as Isengard and Mordor.To make it a film is really a great step taken by the director. I never get bored watching all the trilogy and my favourite characters are Gandalf, Legolas and Aragorn. This film has made all the actors look different from the other film.

I love to compare Gandalf with his character in X-Men, Legolas in The Pirates of Caribbean and Aragorn in G.I. Jane. The transformation made by them to really look like what J.R.R. Tolkien wrote in his book was really a successful. I think The Lord Of The Ring is a must see movie for everyone. Well, it's only about a ring. But the journey that have been through by 9 companions; Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, Sam and Frodo makes this movie interesting, adventurous and full of excitement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

No racism in lotr, implied or intended. Only in the minds of those looking to find it where it doesn't exist. If I expand the idea of Lotr as racist, then I, being very short and white should be off saving mankind from a one eyed demon. Get Real, it is a great story, and movie, well made and entertaining. The world is not black and white and there is no conspiracy.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home