Thursday, May 12, 2005

Nadia Fadzlette, My Sister

When I was about three, I was very close with my uncle. He is my father's brother. So, after he got married with someone so beautiful and gorgeous (I really admire how beautiful and wonderful she is until now), they both had a cute, adorable baby named Nadia Fadzlette (they choose this name because they thought my full name is Nana Fadzlina, actually it's just Fadzlina). She was born in March 1987.

She grew beautifully, smart and talented. I remember everytime we visited her in Kelantan, once she saw us, she will smile so big and called us out loud. She called my dad 'ayahanda', my mum 'mak' and me 'kak Nana'. My dad was actually very shy about her calling him that way because 'ayahanda' is only be used if you have royal blood, but she really like to call my dad that way.

I remember one time when we went to supermarket, she called my dad and everyone started to look at him as my dad just wearing his Pagoda white t-shirt and pants. My dad was like put his finger on his lips, to stop her calling that, but well, she's just 4, she didn't understand.

I was busy with practical training when I received a shocking news about Nadia Fadzlette drowned. She was just 6 at that time. I was so shocked that I had fever few days after her death. I really love her as I have no brothers and sisters. When I get to know this girl, Nadiah, it really reminds me of my late cousin. By telling this, I guess Nadiah will understand why I keep calling her 'adik'. She's a sweet girl and nice to talk with. I believe my Nadia Fadzlette now has her own special place, and I will always love my Nadia Fadzlette, my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home