Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Sims Drives Me Crazy

Did anyone get crazy about this cool computer game called The Sims? I first time get to know about this game from my auntie. She introduced it to me and since then I get crazy about it. Each time when I'm having my semester break (it's about four to five years back) and each time my dad visit her family, I will immediately think about 'The Sims'!

I don't know who is so genius about it that can think of how to create this kind of games; where you can give a name to them and make them as a family, build a nice house for them to live, make sure they go to work so that they won't starve or have no money to pay bills! And also, they can communicate with each other; talk, tease, brag, compliment, make jokes, entertain even slap someone that try to flirt with someone their love. Interesting, eh? See how technology make all these things happen.

Well, nowadays, since I have too much work to do. My time to spend for that kind of game is very limited. But someday, I hope I can have The Sims 2 and maybe I will spend hours on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home