Thursday, June 02, 2005

Singapore, Nice Place To Visit

Spending about 11 days in Singapore was a wonderful experience to me. Nice place to visit, meeting all wonderful people; Musica, Victoria, Jackee, Nadiah, Anny and Steve (save the best for last) make my trip to Singapore such a great moment in my life.

Well, of course I still love my country, as our food, transport or anything are much cheaper, our food are not too spicy (most Singapore food are spicy, hard to believe but it is, anyway the taste is really marvellous). One thing I really love about Singapore is safety. Singapore is not my hometown and I have not been in Singapore for about ten years but feel so safe walking around. I do enjoy walking but safety is so important to me, that I almost not doing that since I start working.

I'm so crazy about doing this that I sometimes, avoid using MRT eventhough this mass rapid transit provide such an excellent service. I know I may visit Singapore again. I really enjoy spending time there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home