Thursday, May 19, 2005

Love, What Is It All About?

Everyone needs love. Doesn't matter how is he/she look like. But this is a feeling that will make people happy. You do love your God, your parents, your family, your friends and your sweetheart. Usually people who receive love and love other people have a good heart. Because they hate discrimination or violence happen to other people. Children that lives in a family that have a strong relation and so much love will live in a better way compare to those who doesn't get enough love and attention.

A husband that loves his wife will live happily as they will do everything together no matter what since their love is so strong. Love is when you care for someone, wiling to share everything with the person, accept their weakness and feel proud with their achievement. Not all couple are so lucky to have someone that can give so much love to them. But I'm happy that I have someone so wonderful. I can feel his love from far. I can always feel him beside me whenever I go. I hope more people will be as lucky as me and this world will live in peaceful and harmony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home