Monday, June 06, 2005

Mawi, Akademi Fantasia 3

I was so happy to know that Mawi has been selected as one of the Akademi Fantasia 3 finalist. I wonder why they didn't choose Mawi at first. He's good. He does have a good voice. Maybe they think that Mawi might have difficulties to mix around with girls especially during dance class. But they invite him at last, because viewers really want him to be in the list.

I do respect Mawi's background. It's something new to make him get involve in this contest. If he behave well, he will be another good role model as a performer in Malaysian industry. This is what we want. I do not want a singer who caught in a pub for their bad behaviour or get arrested for selling drugs.

I wish Mawi will always be a good example to our new generation especially to all teenagers nowadays. Also to show that, in Islam, people have freedom to do what they want but there is always a guideline. And I guess this is what our Muslim teenagers are lack of. They always think, freedom is when they can do everything they want, which is very wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home