Thursday, June 23, 2005

Busy Week

I had a very busy week. Less time to spend with my sweetheart but as usual he never complaint as he understand me so well. Since coming back from Singapore early this month my schedule totally change. I get so busy everyday. I'm alert about this and ready for it but more unexpected thing happen in my life. More work, more responsibility, more burden, more problem.

This morning I arrived quite late because of traffic jam due to accident. Then, when I arrived, by the time I wanna use my pc, it's attacked by virus. It makes all programs opened without me clicking on it. Strange but our technician tried very hard to handle that. Lucky I backup my data everyday before leave. If not it might drive me crazy.

As I said before in previous articles, some people might be lucky in love and I'm one of them. It has been a wonderful time (one year and four months) we spent day and night loving and thinking about each other. I love you, honey, for being such a wonderful man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home