Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New Job, New Challenge

Once I listed down all I need to do as a person who incharged of Human Resources, oh my, it's a lot. Not to say that this company have no any filing about HR. We do. But to implement them as a system it's not an easy work. Everything need to be computerised. From the staff start apply job here until leave this company.

I begin to look everything in detail. The more I go deeper, the more it gets complicated but at one point I noticed how much this job help me to understand more about people and try to give as much as I can so that I will able to develop more skill workers in this company. It's tiring but when I look at positive way, it's a very wonderful job.

I will try my best to complete all this. I was given until end of this year but I will try to finish it as soon as I could. I'm a person who really can't wait to see the results. It motivates me to work faster. I hope everything will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home