Monday, June 13, 2005

My Job, My Education, My Home

This month gonna be pretty busy for me. As I am now will be fully taking care of Human Resources area. The good thing is, I may not doing accounting and financing stuff anymore. I know Human Resource is a very challenging job too. I need to know what kind of training the staff need in order to add their skills, so that they can be very efficient at work.

I also have to learn Mandarin language. Not sure when to start. I still have difficulties in English, now I need to study Mandarin, which is, hmmm, well, think positive (I'm such a lazy woman). I know I won't have enough time but learning new language is good, too.

I will also gonna have some discussion about my novel. I'm not sure whether the person I'm gonna meet will be interested with what I've wrote. I noticed I didn't write so much nowadays as I'm so busy with house cleaning and try to make the house which I rent, so that it can be a better place to live. I just want a clean, simple and nice environment. I tried to avoid adding more furnitures. But I love to play with colours on the wall. Not too colourful, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home